to speak at your next event!
Don’t believe media scare tactics. Dobri Kiprov, M.D. exposes the truth on how to have a healthy immune system and reduce the risk of life-threatening diseases.
Dr. Kiprov is a State of California licensed and board certified M.D. He has more than 30 years of medical expertise and is a pioneer in the field of immunology. He dedicates his life to sharing his passion for affordable health and wellness with audiences around the world.
He presents at leading health associations such as the , Colorado Dietetic Association (CDA) and the American Academy of Anti-AgingMedicine (A4M), the World Apheresis Association (WAA) and many others. He was named one of the best physicians in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2010 and featured on the NBC Doctors Improving Healthcare program. Recently he was featured on the National Medical report and was interviewed by several prominent publications.
How Dr. Kiprov can help you
- Ready to reduce your company’s healthcare costs and premiums? Hire Dr. Kiprov to teach a healthy lifestyle plan to your team.
- Want to offer public seminars about reducing stress, and improving health, to add client value or bring in more business? Dr. Kiprov speaks at spas, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, weight loss centers, wineries and other public facilities.
- Looking for a medical speaker for your conference or event? Dr. Kiprov can give your audience the facts about a variety of health topics such as preventive medicine, the immune system, cancer, obesity, type 2 diabetes, HIV (AIDS), and anti-aging.
Dr. Kiprov travels from San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Programs
Below are a few of Dr. Kiprov’s most popular programs. Please inquire about a customized program for your audience’s needs.
Boost Your Immune System with the “Right” Nutrition
Butter isn’t bad. Blueberries don’t cause ADHD. Get the real facts about food and learn how to use nutrition to your body’s advantage. In this session, immunologist pioneer and leading expert Dr. Kiprov exposes media myths. He shares the truth about today’s medical research and the critical nutritional information you need today such as:
- Which foods have the most powerful immune-boosting effects
- How to avoid “yo-yo” diets that actually make you gain weight
- Why fat is good for you
- What is the vitamin D deficiency epidemic and how to combat it
- The #1 reason why obesity is skyrocketing
- How to read past the media’s hype and choose the right nutrition
- Five fun and healthy gourmet recipes you can easily make for your family—this weekend
Your Health: Lifestyle in Motion
The Lifestyle in Motion program was created by Dobri Kiprov, M.D., a world renowned immunologist. His program works to support a healthy immune system, prevent disease, defy aging and control weight. Join Dr. Kiprov for an informational session on how to use his program’s four components to enjoy optimal health. Topics include:
- How the immune system works and why yours could be threatened
- Simple steps to help reduce the risk of infectious illnesses, cancer and auto-immune diseases
- Why antioxidants can help fight environmental and age-related diseases
- Beyond antioxidants
- Beat bad genes with an enjoyable lifestyle
- Five healthy gourmet recipes you can easily make for your family—this weekend
- Fun, free activities that offer immediate and long-term benefits (no gym membership required!)
Food & Wine for Your Good Heath
Ditch the diets. Delicious food and wine are good for you! Dr. Kiprov, a world renowned immunologist, will share his medical expertise and passion for healthy living with you. Discover simple, gourmet tips from the creator of Wine Fundamentals DVD (used by the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts) and Lifestyle in Motion program such as:
- The health benefits of wine
- How women can lose weight by drinking certain kinds of wine
- Do you need to pair food and wine and how to do it right
- Why bread, butter and fat are good for you
- Five healthy gourmet recipes, paired with wine, you can easily make this weekend
M.D. Speaker Bio
Dobri Kiprov, M.D., is an internationally-recognized pioneer in the field of immunology and Chief of Immunotherapy at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. He is a State of California licensed and board certified M.D. with more than 30 years of medical expertise. With his immunology and apheresis background, Dr. Kiprov has been a part of the first trials of immunotherapy (cell therapies) and is currently involved in several projects involving cell vaccines and stem cell therapies. Dr. Kiprov served two terms on the American Society for Apheresis (ASFA) Board of Directors and created the first ASFA educational video program. He is also the recipient of the ASFA Presidential Award for his pioneering work and numerous contributions to the field of apheresis. Dr. Kiprov has also been a significant contributor to HIV and AIDS research. For example, he conducted experiments which suggested that alloimmunization may prevent AIDS. He has also contributed to the first description of an auto-immune hematologic syndrome in AIDS and its treatment with Protein A immunoadsorpt, and contributed to the first recognition of distinctive anti-lymphocyte factors in sera form patients with HIV infection. Dr. Kiprov’s extensive immunology experience has lead to the development of affordable educational programs which foster immune system health and reduce the risk of life-threatening diseases.
Health & Wine DVDs
Are you interested in giving, or selling, Dr. Kiprov’s Wine Fundamentals DVD and Lifestyle in Motion program (recipe book and DVD)? Ask about volume discounts today. You could save up to 30-50% off the retail price.
to speak at your next event!